- This event has passed.
Introduction TRE® Workshop Series
March 12 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Sunday, happening 3 times
Would you like to access a simple tool that helps your body to naturally discharge tension and stress? TRE is a gentle set of exercises that turns on your body’s innate rebalancing process—providing an immediate experience of relaxation. By releasing everything from everyday stress to deeply held physical tension and trauma, TRE frees you up to meet life’s challenges with greater skill and ease. Best of all, your body does the work; you get relief without needing to process or retell your story.
With this 3-part series, you’ll learn to use TRE to let go of stress and old patterning. The exercises work for all body types and are easily adaptable for any fitness level or mobility challenge. Once you’ve learned TRE, you can practice it independently, at your convenience. Empower your body to heal itself, and open up to greater sense of joy and wholeness.
People in more than 100 countries use TRE®. Join them to experience documented benefits, including:
- Release of chronic tension and emotional or physical trauma
- Increased energy and stamina
- Relief from body aches, including back pain, headaches, and TMJ
- Improved sleep
- Better mood
- Greater mobility
- Less anxiety
- Enhanced ability to stay focused and connected
3 Sundays: March 5, 12, and 19, 2017
Registration includes TRE® training materials.
Entrance and FREE parking lot located in the back of the building off Lincoln Boulevard; Free street parking on Lincoln.
In consideration of all participants, this class series is fragrance-free. Please do not wear scented personal care products, including “natural” products.
* Cancellation Policy: Registration fee is refundable ONLY with at least 48 hours notice. Cancellations with less than 48-hour notice may be applied to the registration fee for the next Introduction TRE® series.
**Limited scholarships are available. Please contact us at email@example.com or 323.254.7775.